Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Table Creation

Hi all,

I need to create a table like below. i have attached the sample .qvf file

The metric column is not a dimension or measure. I need to enter the name is it possible ? if possible how can i do it?

Column To-date : needs the count of invitations, landing page hits, sign-ups, completions from our program start date.

My question is how can i add different dimension, measures for each row and column?

Need to add different measures for each column. is this possible in pivot table?

table.png

Expression to get the above count:

For To-Date column:

1. Invitations : Count({$<DateType = {invitation}>}invitation_id)

2. Landing Page Hits: sum({$<DateType = {accessed}>}landing_page_accessed)

3. Sign-Ups : sum({$<DateType = {signed}>}user_signed)

4. Completions : sum({$<DateType = {completion}>}course_completed)

For Last  Month column:

1. Invitations : count({$<MonthsAgo={">=1<max(MonthsAgo)"}, DateType= {'invitation'}>} invitation_id)

2. Landing Page Hits: sum({$<MonthsAgo={">=1<max(MonthsAgo)"}, DateType= {'accessed'}>} landing_page_accessed)

3. Sign-Ups : sum({$<MonthsAgo={">=1<max(MonthsAgo)"}, DateType= {'signed'}>} user_signed)

4. Completions : sum({$<MonthsAgo={">=1<max(MonthsAgo)"}, DateType= {'completion'}>} course_completed)

As i need to use many measures.

Please help on table creation. I have no idea of creation of table with these many measures.

It's not mandatory to use pivot table just i need the table as above. The .qvf file contains the sample data.

Regards,

Pramod

10 Replies
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Pramod,

If you got the reply for this close this thread.  I will reply to your other thread.

Regards,

Jagan.