Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Generate a map with zipcode areas in Qlikview

Hello, I have a Question.

In Qlikview I want to generate a map of Germany divided in many areas (one area for each zipcode).

These areas I want to link with values (for example "population").

The areas should change their colors based on the values (for example "low population = red", "high population = green").

Is this possible with Qlikview or need I another program/tool? In this case: is this feature freeware and where can I get this?

Many thanks,

Nils

8 Replies
vikasmahajan

Google Map for India

check with this

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Not applicable
Author

Hi Nils,

In IdevioMaps for QlikView (see http://bi.idevio.com) the zipcode areas for Germany are directly accessible. Just use the zip codes in the dimension in an Idevio AreaLayer and tell it under Location Options that it is German zip codes you mean and it will show these areas. Set the population as the first measure and the areas will be colored by population. See the short video at New video: add a map in a minute « bi.idevio.com to get an idea of how it works.

Contact info@idevio.com if you would like to try it out.

Regards

Johan

Not applicable
Author

Thx, Vikas!

Kushal_Chawda

Not applicable
Author

That's very helpful, thx Kush!

Not applicable
Author

Great, now I'm fine. Thx to all!

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Check this link for more mapping types

Google MAPs related APPs

Regards,

Jagan.

petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

To be very specific - have a look at the screenshot below. It is on the website of

qliktelligence.com /blog/extensions/universal-svg-heatmaps-extension-fuer-qlikview/

2015-10-30 #1.PNG