Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to make a default selection when opening a sheet of applications?

Hello,

I am a beginner on Qlik Sense Desktop software I found VERY pationnant. Bravo to the Qlik team.

By cons I experience quelses difficultées namely:

• to program the opening of my leaves adds a date selection data, ie when opening my sheet, a default selection of the date of tables before in my years, month and day (or filter) must be made automatically in order to view my results and measurement curves yesterday.
  • also the necessary configuration for displaying a combined graph only when, for example, a year and a month were first select folder or in my date tables

This is my current preoccupations.

Thank you in advance for reply path.

CD

8 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You're going to need an extension for this: Sheet Navigation + Actions for Qlik Sense. With this extension you can move to a sheet and apply a bookmark.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
simondachstr
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Alternatively you can use set analysis to use the latest date for all your calculations (=max(Date)), depending on the selections made. This will mean that when nothing is selected it will still only display results for one date which might not be intuitive, but you can indicate that date in the chart titles e.g..

Not applicable
Author

Thank you...
I do a test and give you the result soon...

CD

Not applicable
Author

thank you for the contribution ...
but I do not understand where I should insert this expression (= max (Date) ) ...
The level of expression of the extent or size ?
Please can you give me an example or sample capture this solution ..?
CD

simondachstr
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

in each expression in its set modifier. e.g.

Sum({$<Date={"=$(=Max(Date))"}>} Metric)

JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

Its available if you link directly to the sheet (and not the the app) using  single configurator parameterized URLs. With this method you pass the field and value to be preselected in the URL

http://help.qlik.com/sense/2.1/en-us/developer/#../Subsystems/Dev-Hub/Content/Howtos/single-configur...

Not applicable
Author

Hello Gysbert...

i do your instruction...but this extension don't resolv my problem...

can u show how to use this? Please.

Cordially...

Not applicable
Author

I try to do it but nothing...

may be is not available in my case...