Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HirisH_V7
Master
Master

12 Months Report Pivot table

Hi all,

In a pivot table  for 12 months Report i Created a Expression for    (Sales-Profit)/Profit % Previous Month Difference   with image  its working fine in  local Machine .

But when i Deploy it on Test instance its Displaying all the Year Month Fields but the values are zero for all expect the last12months data values are only  displayed like in screen shot as attached .pivot.PNG

Check the attached sample app.

Please Help .

Thanks in advance.

HirisH
“Aspire to Inspire before we Expire!”
4 Replies
Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Besides the fact that this is the most unusual way of measuring profitability I've ever seen, I don't see any technical issues here. Perhaps I'd recommend to replace the fancy 3D image with the flatter arrow symbols (CHR(9660) and CHR(9650) ) and to use QlikView number formatting for that, to avoid calculating the same things over and over again, but other than that it seems to be working as expected. What's the question here?

Check out my new book QlikView Your Business. One of the three main parts of the book describes in detail how you can use QlikView to analyze profitability, including the technique of using numeric formatting for integrating up and down arrows in your charts.

cheers,

Oleg Troyansky

Check out my new book QlikView Your Business: An expert guide to Business Discovery with QlikView an...

HirisH_V7
Master
Master
Author

Hi Oleg,

I replaced the field with the flatter arrow symbols and its working but its showing all The months form starting to end data not the 12 months chart when i clear the selections.

Thanks ,

hirish

HirisH
Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I only see 12 months in your chart.

HirisH_V7
Master
Master
Author

Hi troyansky‌,

I just edited my concern clearly now . Please have a look.

Thanks,

hirish

HirisH