Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Where do I find Qlik Sense Update files?

I want to update my instance of Qlik Sense Desktop but for the life of me I can't find where to download the file, I always seem to be directed to a QlikView update.  Can someone give me the URL to download 2.02?

Thanks!

7 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You can find the latest Qlik Sense Desktop release here. If you're a Qlik Partner or customer of Qlik then you use the Upgrade Now link in the Product Upgrades section on the Customer Support page. That will take you to the download page where you can click the Sense tab and filter for the release you want:

comm189871.png

If you can't access this download page then you need to contact your Qlik Partner or if you're a customer Qoncierge‌.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

I've tried that but I get this page instead:

qlik error.JPG

Gysbert_Wassenaar

So, you're saying the url http://www.qlik.com/try-or-buy/download-qlik-sense takes you to the Qlikview download page instead of the Qlik Sense download like it does for me. That's very curious indeed. I can't reproduce that problem.

Not applicable
Author

Yes and I'm a customer of the free Qlik Sense so I can't use Concierge.  Any suggestions?

Gysbert_Wassenaar

mto‌: Any idea whom Kathy should contact regarding a misbehaving download page?

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Thanks Gysbert - I accessed the link - filled out the form and got the automatic download - pop-up for Qlik Sense. Can you clear your cache and try again - this is the link I accessed:

www.qlik.com/try-or-buy/download-qlik-sense

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

For the Qlik Sense desktop download for non-licensed users you have to redo the registration form for each new upgrade: Download Free Data Visualization Development Platform Even if you have already registered or have a username and password.

Also, our free desktop users can always contact us at Qoncierge!! We are happy to help!