Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Pivot, dimension as column

Hi, Is it possible to avoid some (Produced, KG) of the expression to be repeted over the dimension BoM?

See example in Pic2. Set analysis on each BoM is not an solution here. Geniric Load, yes maybe, but is there any other ways?

Pic1:

Pic2:

7 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I am afraid that I do not understand your explanation or your example. Perhaps you should upload your qvw file and indicate exactly and specifically what is wrong, and what you are expecting.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Click on the dimension and drag to the top of the measure columns, you can notice the the Red borders highlighted and drop where you want.

Regards,

jagan.

stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master
Author

Hi Jonathan,

can not upload qvw, I try again, If you drag and drop a dimension, in this case Region,  you will have all expression (Sales,Orders) over this dimension. If i just want to see Orders in all Region, what to do?

stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master
Author

Hi, the dimension BoM is draged and droped as a dimension on top of the Expression.

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Check this link in youtube and check 6th and 7th minute.

QlikView | Pivot Tables - YouTube

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Just remove Region as a dimension? Or use partial totals on the pivot to see the expressions for all regions in the total column.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master
Author

I  think I explain bad. lets say you have 3 expression, then drag and drop a dimension on top of the expression. Then you will have all 3 expression for every single field in the draged and droped dimension. Now the problem, you dont want to show 2 of you expression over the dimension, just 1 value, like below.  200871 is an ingoing item in Item 200894,200895,200896, is this understandable?