Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to logout then login with another account on the Accesspoint ?

Hi,

My users wants to be able to use severals accounts on the same computer (I need a logout system on the Accesspoint).

So I've selected the "Login" option in QlikView Web server (in Accesspoint Tab) tab.
So now, when someone connects to the accesspoint, the user have to login (it's ok) then if he click on logout, it works, but then if he click once again on the login version, he is automatically logged with the previous account (he can't use another account).

Do you know how to workaround this ?

Best regards

7 Replies
suniljain
Master
Master

is it acces based on Machine ID ?.

Not applicable
Author

No,

the access is based on the user ID.
I'm using local accounts on the server (Server and users are not on the same domain).

Not applicable
Author

Hi,
Go to Tools option in the internet explorer.---->Go to Security---->Internet---->Go to Custom--->Go to the User Authentication and check there Propt for User and Password only.

I think this will work for your problem.

Regards,
Ravi

Not applicable
Author

Hi ,

Thank for your answer

I've tried this,
It still doesn't work (even after a reboot)

Any another idea ?

P.S : the same behaviour occurs with Chrome and Internet Explorer

Best regards

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Can you please reinstall QlikView Plug in and try this again.

Regards,

Ravi

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I'm using the AJAX version :).

In fact the problems occurs on the Accesspoint (I'm talking about the login/logout button which is on the top right corner in the Accesspoint) so before opening any application.

Best regards

Not applicable
Author

With AJAX it is simple: have different browsers for different users on same machine . It is easy to delete the QlikView cookie from Chrome / Firefox. See http://community.qlik.com/forums/t/36487.aspx

Plugin is Internet Explorer-only, so trick won't work.

-Alex