Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to export data in a table to excel files in a HTML embedded with QlikSense's iframe?

Hi qlikers,

How do I do that? exporting excel from a webpage with a qliksense object embedded in it?

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Sample html is as "Print Screen"

erdettrey
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi there, did you ever get an answer to this?

I have this exact need...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Did you get an answer for this question?

I have this need too...

Thanks,

Sílvia

erdettrey
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Silvia,

Once we got consulting onsite we were told that when the product is embedded we lose a lot of the functionality and we will need to "Rebuild" or "Re-Engineer it".  This applies to Bookmarks, Full Screen, Export, pretty much all the Right click menu items.   IF we had known this ahead of time, we would have chose a SSO redirect to the Hub but the documentation on embedding is not clear on this topic (and I am sure we are not the only team to have experienced this)....

We have utilized (and made our own) the export buttons that are available on Qlik Branch.  They are not ideal, break easily and require (for your own environmental stability) for you to "OWN" it like a piece of your code, instead of depending on the community to fix issues in a timely manner.    We are fond of this one as our base extension Qlik Branch...

Qlik Product:  A clear table / disclosure on the Pros and Cons to different embedding pathways (including clear disclosure on what "Qlik-ness" you will gain/lose with each one)  AND/OR choosing not to embed would be very helpful.

Stepping off my soapbox now,

Erin