Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How can i Select Fields and hide values ger/eng

Hello Dear Community,

i want to make a selection in a listbox, and the selection should be effect the other tablechart

but the choosen that also choosen in Tablechart cant be effect calculationand formulas.  I want that the other Values that are not Choosen only get hide but not hide and recalculate. How can i handle this

For Example i have a sorted aggregation in % and if i choose a field in a Listbox every Item is 100% i dont get the result from the initial State. I hope you can understand me my English is bad

Hallo  liebe Community,

Ich habe ein Tabellenchart und eine Listbox in der Tabelle werden viele Berechnungen/Formeln angewandt die von den Spalten abhängig sind wie zum beispiel Kumulierung usw.

Wenn ich jetzt eine Auswahl in einer Listbox treffe soll diese zwar auch in der Tabelle passieren jedoch sollen die berechnungen nicht angepasst werden. Ich möchte nur den Wert sehen und die anderen Ausgeblendet. Die anderen Werte in der Tabelle sind notwendig damit die Rechnung für den ausgewählten Artikel stimmt. Hat jemand einen Vorschlag?

8 Replies
roger_stone
Creator III
Creator III

It sounds like you'll need to do some set analysis in your table, ignoring the selection from the list box.

mvanlutterveld
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi,

Something like this?

Cheers,

Michiel

marcus_sommer

Just yesterday that was a topic at the session from the Customer Support Thursdays and here you can find the video and the sample application to: Simplifying Set Analysis (in Sheet Avoid).

- Marcus

Das war gerade gestern ein Topic bei der Session vom Customer Support Thursdays und hier findest Du das Video und die Beispielanwendung dazu: Not authorized to view the specified document 13490 (im Sheet Avoid).

- Marcus

Note: Edited by community moderator to include English translation as a courtesy.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Marcus, for some reason I do not have access to the links.

Hallo Marcus aus irgendeinem Grund hab ich kein Zugriff auf die Links.

Note: Edited by community moderator to include English translation as a courtesy.

Not applicable
Author

Hello Michiel,

i have identic Formulas but.The Formulas are addicted to a Sort Formula. So the Problem is

when i choose a item From Listbox the calculation went wrong.

I want that the value effected the tablechart but only hide the other Values not recalculate only the choosen ones

marcus_sommer

Hello Dirk Scharffetter ‌what are the rules/conditions to get access to the GroupCustomer Support Thursdays?

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

Hello Marcus,

all Qlik Costumers have Access to this resource. But of course the user needs to get identified as Customer.

That does not work when the E-Mail  / Name is not connected to any existing Customer records in our systems.

In this case - both - User Name and E-Mail are not linked to any existing customer.

Best regards

Dirk Scharffetter

marcus_sommer

Thanks Dirk.

I thought about that but want to be sure and this includes users with a personal edition as customer, too? And this meant as well that only the mail-addresses from the download-registration and the community-registration must be the same?

blakebackster if you have purchased qlikview the easiest way to get access to these group would be to ask your counterpart by qlik or by your qlik-partner.

- Marcus