Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Color mix

Hello

I have a problem using Colormix2, I have a  Pie chart where I use the function colormix2, the chart works fine when no other value is selected,  but it becomes grey when I make a selection outside the chart.

it seems that the fiunction doesn't work anymore when I make selections

Regards

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

This is a start:

Colormix2(($(="KPI Expression")-$(=min({1}aggr( $(="KPI Expression"), Dimension))))/$(=(max({1}aggr( $(="KPI Expression"), Dimension))-min({1}aggr( $(="KPI Expression"), Dimension)))),white(),RGB(60,73,200)).

But you will have to change the expression in "KPI Expression" as well. Add the {1} in it just like in the aggregation functions like min and max above.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Well, it does work, but just like everything else in Qlik Sense it will by default take any selections you make into consideration. If you don't want that you have to explicitly tell Qlik Sense not to do that. You can modify your Colormix expression to do that by adding {1} in each aggregation function. For example Sum(Value) would become Sum({1}Value). If you post your colormix expression here then we can tell you how to modify it.

Not applicable
Author

here is the expression

Colormix2(($(="KPI Expression")-$(=min(aggr( $(="KPI Expression"), Dimension))))/$(=(max(aggr( $(="KPI Expression"), Dimension))-min(aggr( $(="KPI Expression"), Dimension)))),white(),RGB(60,73,200))

Regards

Gysbert_Wassenaar

This is a start:

Colormix2(($(="KPI Expression")-$(=min({1}aggr( $(="KPI Expression"), Dimension))))/$(=(max({1}aggr( $(="KPI Expression"), Dimension))-min({1}aggr( $(="KPI Expression"), Dimension)))),white(),RGB(60,73,200)).

But you will have to change the expression in "KPI Expression" as well. Add the {1} in it just like in the aggregation functions like min and max above.