Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psankepalli
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Nprinting not working on AccessPoint

Hello Experts,

I have installed Nprinting Designer and server on my server.when I try to export chart from QV Document to power Point with the help of NPrinting (Run Report, Report Queue) working fine. but When I publish the same document at access point Run Report is not working. its exporting to PPT. Not able to see any change in Reports Queue number, All the time its showing (0) only, Please advise to me do I need to take any special settings.

Thanks

Kesav

3 Replies
prma7799
Master III
Master III

Hi Prasanna,

For this I thing ngulliver‌,  will help you better.

Thanks

Not applicable

a couple of things to check/look into

make sure your firewall is not preventing access to the server from another machine.

check and make sure the machine name and port in your settings are correct (localhost will only work when you are doing this all on the server)

NPrinting On-Demand: Supported Environments & Minimum Requirements

How to Use NPrinting On Demand Extensions in QlikView Documents

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you getting an error message?

We had trouble connecting to our server with On-Demand, but it was because we were trying to login with a password that was different than the one needed to access the QV desktop session on the server.   In your Nprinting NSQ, you need to specify a user name and password for your source connection and this needs to be the same as the login to your server that will enable you to run QV on the server.

Another thing you can try is to open your QV app on your desktop and change to Web View.  If you can make it work there On-Demand, than it should work on the Access Point.   Note: we have found on the desktop version, that you have to change tabs or refresh to get the counter to change to 1.  This does not do this behavior on the Access Point, only desktop version.

And, finally, never save your app in Webview.  Always change back to normal view before saving.

Hope those suggestions help