Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it possible to increase 25mb single app upload limit of QS cloud?

hi all,

i want to share a qvf file in QS desktop with size 52mb, but for QS cloud the max size for single app is only 25mb, is it possible to purchase to upgrade max size limit?

or i need to buy the Qlik Sense Enterprise version just able to share the app?

or any other solution?

Thank.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

Just to add , yes Qlik Sense Enterprise will allows this. With enterprise you need to first create a folder connection to to where the data file exists, but it will allow unlimited data file size. Plan hardware accordingly. This is a little different to the new 'data upload' feature in 2.1 which is a drag and drop from user machine to server which is limited to 25MB but can be editted as mike mentioned below. Either way QS Enterprise will resolve.

For cloud i would suggest contacting your sales representative . There may be an avenue but that is your first step.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Th Chua,

Yes its possible - but only by using the QRS API to adjust the value, its not visible in the QMC yet. Its on the improvement list to add in a future release.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

Just to add , yes Qlik Sense Enterprise will allows this. With enterprise you need to first create a folder connection to to where the data file exists, but it will allow unlimited data file size. Plan hardware accordingly. This is a little different to the new 'data upload' feature in 2.1 which is a drag and drop from user machine to server which is limited to 25MB but can be editted as mike mentioned below. Either way QS Enterprise will resolve.

For cloud i would suggest contacting your sales representative . There may be an avenue but that is your first step.

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Thanks Jonathan - TH Chua - I misread the post - I had another post exactly like this for Enterprise and responded quickly and not accurately. For Qlik Sense Cloud - there is discussion and consideration for adding additional features and improvements such as adding more space and increasing app size, however this is not implemented yet.

The other option would be to share the .qvf file via file transfer and have the recipient(s) use Qlik Sense Desktop to view the app - they would copy the .qvf to his C:\Users\<user profile>\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Apps and refresh Qlik Sense Desktop with F5 to see the app in their hub.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik