Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
isorinrusu
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Why doesn't NPrinting refresh paths?

Hi,

I've changed an NPrinting projecto to a new folder, but the application still points to the old one. I've changed the path everywhere, including:

• The .nsq file and the Ondemand folder in the Nprinting Administrator, as well as in the Source Folder.
  • In the Inform Configurations in the NPrinting Administrator (did not change anything in Legacy)
  • The Enfironment Configuration paths are all set to the new folders (template and output folder)

But the QVW application stil points to the old folder when creating a Report. What could it be?

Thank you,
Sorin.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
isorinrusu
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi Ruben,

Thanks for the answers, they've been helpful! The problem was with the extensions: I had no idea a path was being input in the extension's configuration. Changed the path in the "Report Settings" tab, the "NPrinting Project Path" and everything works now.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi Sorin, Maybe in the task or in the recipient? are you using the OnDemand extensions?

isorinrusu
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi Ruben. As for the task, I'm using the new path for the output folder, although I don't think that is relevant here.

And yes, I'm probably using the OnDemand extensions (NPQueue, NPReport, NPTask). Could that be the problem? I'm not finding any path in the CustomProperties or the Definition files...

rubenmarin

I'm still learning so, in general, I'm not sure of anything about this.

I was asking about OnDemand because you can check the log of the service, maybe gives you any hint...from my last post: have you checked also the recipients output?

isorinrusu
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi Ruben,

Thanks for the answers, they've been helpful! The problem was with the extensions: I had no idea a path was being input in the extension's configuration. Changed the path in the "Report Settings" tab, the "NPrinting Project Path" and everything works now.

Thanks!