Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to present the data as an example, interval match, i need help?

qlikview.png

7 Replies
marcus_sommer

Have a look here: IntervalMatch

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

Marcus Thank you for your help , I could use the Interval Match functionality , however, necessary to present every day of the selected month , even if it has no record , I do not know if I could explain.

Ex.:

qlikview1.png

marcus_sommer

Are there missing records they must be generated, see: How to populate a sparsely populated field. But if I look on your table all dates are existing only a few events are missing - this would is easier the you could use something like: if(len(trim(Event))=0,'No Entry', Event) as Event.

- Marcus

tamilarasu
Champion
Champion

Hi Roberto,

Check the attachment and let me know.

Capture.PNG !

Note: I just created a sample data myself (Next time provide some sample data). Adapt the date format according to your need.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Tamil !

Attached is an example of my problem . What I really need is for the presentation can be presented every day of the selected month . Introducing the days they had no record 0 (zero ) as a monthly report .

https://community.qlik.com/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadBody/13909-102-1-18151/Interval%20Match.qvw

tamilarasu
Champion
Champion

Hi Roberto,

I am unable to download the file. Could you post the application directly here.!!

Not applicable
Author

Hi, thanks, I think right now given the attachment.