Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jood_ahmad
Creator II
Creator II

NPrinting for two different date

Dears,

i faced a problem with build one report with two different data like i need the first part for yesterday and the second part before yesterday how can i  build one report with two different date when i do it it gave me an error on the second filter i am new on NPrinting but even when i try to build a variable in QV to get it give me Nested set analysis not allowed because the data that i need to get it before two days is already nested analysis like this sum(aggr(sum(ITEM_CONSUMPTION) * ( ITEM_PURCHASE_PRICE * UNIT_EQUIVALENCE) ,%Cons_Item_Key)) and i can't but it inside set analysis i think to build it in another report but how can i marge it in one report.

mtomto

1 Reply
Frank_S
Support
Support

Try to use your complex formula in Qlikview. Once you have created the formula in a list box, you can then save the selection as a QV bookmark.

You can use the bookmark in NPrinting as a filter.

You can follow this tutorial to do this task.

How to Create QlikView Bookmark Filters Using Dynamic Search Expressions – Customer Feedback for Viz...

If you simply wish to filter image or table objects differently in your qvw, you can use the following method:

How to Apply a Specific Filter to Tables or Images – Customer Feedback for Vizubi

However, if you are new to NPrinting, I would strongly recommend that view the training material which contains important information about NPrinting configuration and report design.

NPrinting Training Material

For full technical support, you can contact the support desk at the link below:

https://qliksupport.force.com/QS_CaseWizard

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!