cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rbilecki
Contributor II
Contributor II

How to Create Custom Colors in Charts

Good afternoon, I received a qvw with custom graphics beyond what is available natively on QlikView, does someone knows this

functionality?

Boa tarde, recebi um QVW com gráficos personalizados alem do que esta disponível nativamente no qlikview, alguém conhece essa

funcionalidade?

Capturar2.PNGCapturar.PNG

Note: Translation edited by moderator as a courtesy

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I think what you are seeing is an image in the chart background. You can set that at Colors, Frame Background, Image.

-Rob

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I think these types of charts can be created using the standard QlikView tools. In Chart Properties->Style, check your options.

Colors can be set to any RGB value you like in Chart Properties->Colors.

Mark_Little
Luminary
Luminary

Hi,

Like Peter said, you can achieve very similar results with the normal QlikView options, you will find these on the style tab. You can then use a colour picker to pick out RGB codes if you want the specific colours.

You may struggle a little with the back ground image on the bar chart (cylinder) and the white lines on the pie.

Mark

Not applicable

Nas propriedades do gráfico. você consegue colocar cores condicionais.

Abraço!

chaper
Creator III
Creator III

Custom Color 1.JPGCustom Color 2.JPG

Click on get default colors or go to advanced  to create own palette.You can hard code RGB on the expressions also.

Custom Color 3.JPG

You can Visual Cues in QlikView objects like Straight table

Custom Color 4.JPG

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I think what you are seeing is an image in the chart background. You can set that at Colors, Frame Background, Image.

-Rob