Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Session lost and 100 % CPU problem in qlikview how to resolve ?

Dear All,

We are having multiple QVW applications published in qlikview access point, and we are facing a typical issue with one qvw application. Whenever we tries to open this application using doc/name call, qlikview management console show multiple sessions of same user for this document and CPU utilization reaches to almost 100% and after few minutes we get message of 'Session Lost' on browser. This happens whenever this document loaded first time in qlikview access point. We have imposed section access on this application and having sheet level as well as field level access control. We have same mechnism of all other qvw apps and there is no issue with these applications. We are using qlikview small business edition in our organization.

We are not able to find out root cause of this issue and unable to resolve this problem. Pls look into this and do needful to troubleshoot this isssue.

Thanks in advance

Hari Prasad

2 Replies
marcus_sommer

For testings I would disable section access, look to any macros and actions especially with OnOpen trigger and disable them too. Further I would think to use a special landing-page by opening and using of calculations- and/or visibilty-conditions on the main-objects and of course a look on the datamodel (high cardinality fields, loosen tables and many more).

And not all those steps at the same time else step by step to see if something changed and I would use a copy of those application - and made more BACKUP's - you never know ...

- Marcus

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author