Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anuradhaa
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Add two tables in PDF report in Nprinting

Hi ,

I want to add two straight tables in one PDF doc. I was manage to add one report but do't know how to add two reports.

Also i have a problem in borders. i only need outside borders and horizontal borders in inside in my data table.

Thank You

9 Replies
avinashelite

You have this two straight tables in the same Qlikview document ? then in the template design you can add how any tables you want and drag the drop the same .

for the borders you can make use of Qlikview and design as you need and enable source formatting in the NPrinting

Not applicable

Hi Anuradha,

Are you using excel template and then generating pdf report.

Generally when you want to show reports side by side you can generate the excel template based on the requirement and then apply formatting over excel.

Please note pdf reports have limited width hence you would only be able to show fewer columns in your report.

VC.

anuradhaa
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

yes, both are in the same. I'm using Levels in PDF template since when i add tables it doesn't show all values. So how to deal with levels here. Is there any doc with that thing it's very helpful

Not applicable

anuradhaa
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Thanks, I have tried excel report but i have a problem in applying Headers.

anuradhaa
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

This conatins dealing with one table and i need to add two

Not applicable

Hi , is it possible you to share some more insights with sample application and data. So that i can assist you.

avinashelite

how your using the levels with two different charts ? is the levels are same for both the charts ?

Not applicable

Please post a sample of the qvw and nsq or a sample screen image of what you are trying to accomplish - I think we can all assist you better once we have that inforamtion.