Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

NPrinting - Complex filter

Hello,

I want to create a dynamic filter based on a qlikview expression. For example i want to create a filter on the field country with only the country which have sales > X. This value will change depending on the date selected (also through an expression)

It's easy to recover the list of countries through a QV expression but i don't know how to implement it on NPrinting side.I have tried several syntax with concat, as a result we have something like : Country1, Country2, ... but it works only when i have only 1 value.

Is it possible to do it through NPrinting without creating a specific QV object ?

Regards,

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stephen_Jasionowski

Francois -

You can do this by setting up the logic in QlikView, creating a bookmark using dynamic search expressions, and then importing that bookmark into NPrinting to use as a filter.

A scenario close to the one that you described is detailed here: How to Create QlikView Bookmark Filters Using Dynamic Search Expressions – Customer Feedback for Viz...

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Stephen_Jasionowski

Francois -

You can do this by setting up the logic in QlikView, creating a bookmark using dynamic search expressions, and then importing that bookmark into NPrinting to use as a filter.

A scenario close to the one that you described is detailed here: How to Create QlikView Bookmark Filters Using Dynamic Search Expressions – Customer Feedback for Viz...

Not applicable
Author

It works but there's no other possibilites ?

Frank_S
Support
Support

Hello Francois,

Thank you for your question.

Please note that it is customary and appreciated that when correct answers are provided, that posters follow up by marking the answers as helpful and or as correct.

Further, the answer that was provided graciously to you is the only known answer/solution available.

Post is now locked as the correct answer has been provided.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!