Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srinivas1921
Contributor III
Contributor III

can we see directly NPrinting resullts when clicks on URL.......

Hi All,

I created a task in the NPrinting for each salesperson will receive report for their performance and no other report. In this requirement I mentioned few information and include the URL in the body of the Email of QlikView Access point report(using HTML text option). whatever user received their performance report, same results they want to see when clicks on URL access point. In this app there is created trigger for always open dashboard page when qvw open.

In this Scenario I want to create URL to get same NPrinting results directly when user clicks on this URL. Is it possible?

Kindly provide me solution in this scenario.

Many thanks in advance for your great support...................

7 Replies
Not applicable

Yes, you can create an email with the link to the applciation in AccessPoint (I have done this myself).

Since it sounds like you have filters on the report that shows each person jsut their performance, I am not aware of duplicating this function when opening up an application without using section access withing the Qlikview application.

The section access will then open the applciation and only show data based on the specifid user

srinivas1921
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Adam,

Could u please elaborate on this.I didn't solve this yet.

kindly support get into solve this....

Not applicable

Before we do anything else, I have a question

does each salesperson currently have access to the applciation on AccessPoint.  If they do, what can they see - data that applies just to them (like the report) or can they see all data

The link in the email will need to be built using an HTML report in Nprinting - I can send you an example of that but we need to get the first question answered.

srinivas1921
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

all salespersons have access to the application on AccessPoint and they want to see only their data directly(Just like NPrinting generated report)

Many thanks to your prompt replay..

Not applicable

to confirm, when a salesperson goes into the application, they see only their inforamtion and cannot see inforamtion for anyone else?

srinivas1921
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Yes, They can see only their information and cannot see information for anyone.

Not applicable

Excellent

Then what you will need to do is

create an html report that has the link to the application - the 'Click here for Details' is the link the user will click on

embed the HTML report within the email body -see below - the name of the report is Link to application

HTML Report

<html>

<body>

<A href="this is where the URL to the application on accesspoint goes">Click Here for Details</A>

</body>

</html>

Embed in email

%%Embed_HTML Link to application_html%%