Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Adding two different values in set analysis

Hi all,

I have two set expressions which get two different counts of different campaigns. Now, i need to add the two counts.

Expressions:

1)  IF(match(Metrics, 'List Size'),sum({$<email_type_id = {44}, campaign_name_id = {"$(=max(campaign_name_id)-11)"}>}delivered))

2)  IF(match(Metrics, 'List Size'),sum({$<email_type_id = {44}, campaign_name_id = {"$(=max(campaign_name_id)-9)"}>}delivered))

I need to add the counts of two different Campaign_name_id's.

I used like below but not working

IF(match(Metrics, 'List Size'),sum({$<email_type_id = {44}, campaign_name_id = {"$(=max(campaign_name_id)-11)","$(=max(campaign_name_id)-9)"}>}delivered),

Thanks,

Kuamr

5 Replies
raju_insights
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Kumar Pramod,

Did you try like this,

IF(match(Metrics, 'List Size'),sum({$<email_type_id = {44}, campaign_name_id = {"$(=max(campaign_name_id)-11)"}>}delivered))

+

IF(match(Metrics, 'List Size'),sum({$<email_type_id = {44}, campaign_name_id = {"$(=max(campaign_name_id)-9)"}>}delivered))

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Try like this

sum({$<Metrics={'List Size'}, email_type_id = {44}, campaign_name_id = {"$(=max(campaign_name_id)-11)", "$(=max(campaign_name_id)-9)"}>}delivered)

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Hi jagan,

Is any other way i can get the campaign_name_id as now i am using

campaign_name_id = {"$(=max(campaign_name_id)-11)"}

without hard coding -11, because if any other new campaign is added then it will fetch the data of other campaign.

I have attached the sample data,

My campaign starts on every tuesday and ends on sunday.

For example today new campaign is started, now i need the last campaign data.

how can i use the date fields in the table to get the last campaign_name_id values?

igdrazil
Creator III
Creator III

did you think about using a variable for that "-11" and use qsVariable for adding the Campaign you want?

you could pre-define your campaigns there or just give a field where to add the number of the campaign you want to see

qsVariable‌ (this is the Qlik Branch Link)

Regards

Chris

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Kumar,

You can try

=max(campaign_name_id, 2) to get previous campaign data always.  -- for attached file you always get 64

Please check.

Regards,

Jagan.