Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik Sense "Failed to get app because there is no app loaded"

Hi all,

I built a Qlik Sense app yesterday and went to open it today and get the following message. The server did, as expected, shut down over night but all my other apps are working except for this one.

QlikSenseAppIssue.JPG

I've noticed there is a Postgre SQL error in the vent logs which may be relevant:

The description for Event ID 0 from source PostgreSQL cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

FATAL: terminating connection due to administrator command

I've tried duplicating, publishing and reloading the app but all fail. Any ideas on how/if I can get this back?

Thanks for any help in advance,

James

5 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

can u check the path which u hve saved the qvds aand other locatins?

Not applicable
Author

The app doesn't use qvds. It has one data source which is a SQL Server database

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi James,

Just make sure if Postgre SQL is installed on the server? Can be the cause of the issue.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sangram,

Other Qlik Sense apps are working so I would have thought this not to be the issue.

Thanks

Not applicable
Author

Did you get anywhere with this? I'm having the same issues repeatedly on a dev instance running in a VM on my PC. The VM gets shut down repeatedly, but never when I'm doing any work in Qlik.