Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raadwiptec
Creator II
Creator II

training

hi all,

I Would like to take some training for Qlikview . I already know qlikview scripting /designer/few expression writing.. I can scale 4/10...I would like to learn more here. Could you recommend some training name I can direclt take from qlik/training

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
oknotsen
Master III
Master III

Based on the information I have, I would suggest following either one of these trainings:

- QlikView Developer

- QlikView Advanced Topics

The first if you really hardly done some scripting. The 2nd if you have 3-12 months of experience with scripting.

May you live in interesting times!

View solution in original post

10 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Check here: Training

ramasaisaksoft

Hi Raaswiptec,

Don't waste ur money .Qlikview Community is having lot of real time problems and solutions with different logics so pls fallow Community daily

roger_stone
Creator III
Creator III

You could buy all the books about QlikView for less than the cost of a days training.

raadwiptec
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Roger,

Its company provided training. so I would like to choose the one which is good really benefit me one on the scripting side.

Not applicable

hi

Please refer bellow thread it may help you ,if your from India..

Qlik View Training Center in Hyderabad

--Ramudu

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

Based on the information I have, I would suggest following either one of these trainings:

- QlikView Developer

- QlikView Advanced Topics

The first if you really hardly done some scripting. The 2nd if you have 3-12 months of experience with scripting.

raadwiptec
Creator II
Creator II
Author

hi Onno,

thanks .. yes I found the same..second one.. the first one is very basic and even the cost looks more..

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

The difference in price is the difference in days.

The (indeed basic) Developer is 3 days, the Advanced Topics is 2 days.

All our trainings costs the amount per day. The amount differs per region though, so I can't comment on that.

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

Let us know if you have any more questions.

If not, please close the topic by flagging a correct and (optionally) helpful answer.

Thank you.