Creator II

New Calculated field Pixel Perfect

Hi

My raw table coming from Qlik is:

OrderId    Margin   Ispositive

A             1            1

B             2             1

C             -1            1

with this table I want to create a stack bar graphic to know the percentage the positive and negative orders, anyone knows how to create the Ispositive field? if(Margin <=0,0,1)

Many thank's

Eduard

7 Replies
Not applicable

question - do you not want the stcked bar chart within the QlikView application?  Alos is there a specific reason you are using PixelPerfect for a bar chart?  There are other tempaltes that are a little easier to use for simple objects like bar charts, and you can use table data in excel to create bar charts within the nprinting template

Mark_Little
Luminary
Luminary

Hi,

Could you please give some more details as you seem to have answered your own question.

Just add to you load script.

Load

if(Margin <=0,0,1) AS Ispositive

Mark

Not applicable

as mark said, it looks like you answered your own question regarding as far as the logic needed in a load script

but how does that question apply to an NPrinting pixelperfect?

ecabanas
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Adam,

Ok, Let's change and do it in Excel, how could I do this calculation for each row?

Many thank's

Eduard

buzzy996
Master II
Master II

are u looking for this?

looking.PNG

Not applicable

nprinting is used to take objects from qlikview and use them (or the data from the objects) to crate reports and then have then distributed.  When using excel for example, you would use excel calculations to total columns or crate new columns from exisint columns.

I am not sure why you are wanting to do expression like detail withing nprinting - it should be in the load or expression and then nprinting would use the object?

Am I missing something?

ecabanas
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi shiva,

the problem is that Margin is a looooong expresion in a set analysis, I tried to do an if in this calculation and did not work