Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Nprinting On Demand buttons Not visible in AP

Hello Experts,

We have dashboard deployed on PROD AP with Ondemand buttons embedded in the report. When the user opens the dashboard using AP, the on-demand buttons are not visible in Ajax browser.

Any possible reasons and areas to look for, please let me know.

Many thanks,
V.

14 Replies
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III
Author

Hello Adam,

No not from the details, when any user opens the dashboard and if they dont see the buttons in IE, i gave a link as a button and when they click, it will open using the Ajax and on-demand buttons will be displayed.

Sorry if i have misunderstood the point.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
V.

Not applicable

Not a problem - I just have neard heard the phrase ajax plugin, it has been either ajax or IE plugin - jsut wanted to make sure

At the moment, I am out of ideas - sorry

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III
Author

Thanks very much Adam for your help here... Will try at my end and get back.

Thanks,
V.

datagrrl
Creator III
Creator III

Do your other extension objects work fine? It is possible to have an alternate extension objects location under the system settings in QMC. You probably know this already, but sometimes the simplest answer is the correct one.

Are you making sure you are out of Web View when you save and publish? That shouldn't matter, but I tend to have issues with the OnDemand buttons if I forget that. Not the same issue, but issues none the less.

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III
Author

Hello All,

Firstly thanks very much for all the prompt responses.

We have reinstalled the extension objects on the server using Nprintservice account and it works fine now.

Will get back if i face any further issues.

Appreciate all you time in this regards.

Thanks,
V.