cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jbeierschmitt
Contributor III
Contributor III

QV Publisher 11.2 SR5 - error with Publisher reduction

I'm trying to debug QV Publisher 11.2 SR5 and understand why a qvw would reload successfully with no reductions, but if I attempt to add a Simple Reduce on specific fields it fails.

I have the same behavior for two different qvw's - both run with no issues if I have no reductions.  We operate with a publisher server and a cluster of 2 QlikView servers.  We just performed an upgrade from 11.0 SR3 and a domain change.

The task log states there are 3 errors:

4/6/2014 14:31:00.0450837 Information <Global method="FileCloseWithMetaData"><h>0</h><Data><Category>5.0 Manage Customer Service</Category><Description></Description><LastUpdate>41735.8963541667</LastUpdate><NextUpdate>2958465.99998843</NextUpdate><Clients>5</Clients><RestrictDownload>false</RestrictDownload><AccessList><MetaServiceAccessData><Anonymous>false</Anonymous><User>hologic\kgrady</User><Allow>0</Allow></MetaServiceAccessData><MetaServiceAccessData><Anonymous>false</Anonymous><User>hologic\JKLEI</User><Allow>0</Allow></MetaServiceAccessData><MetaServiceAccessData><Anonymous>false</Anonymous><User>hologic\pmalboeuf</User><Allow>0</Allow></MetaServiceAccessData><MetaServiceAccessData><Anonymous>false</Anonymous><User>hologic\QlikView 5.0 Manage Customer Service</User><Allow>0</Allow></MetaServiceAccessData><MetaServiceAccessData><Anonymous>false</Anonymous><User>hologic\QlikView Administrators</User><Allow>0</Allow></MetaServiceAccessData></AccessList><AjaxUrl></AjaxUrl><EventDriven>false</EventDriven><MaxOpenSessions>-1</MaxOpenSessions><SessionTimeout>0</SessionTimeout><DocumentTimeoutMinutes>0</DocumentTimeoutMinutes><EnableSessionCollaboration>false</EnableSessionCollaboration><LoadGranularityMode>0</LoadGranularityMode><DocumentLoadInfo><DocumentLoadInfo><Mode>0</Mode><ServerId>USSDQVIEWDEV07</ServerId></DocumentLoadInfo><DocumentLoadInfo><Mode>0</Mode><ServerId>USSDQVIEWDEV08</ServerId></DocumentLoadInfo></DocumentLoadInfo><EnableServerObjectsCreation>0</EnableServerObjectsCreation><ServerObjectsUsers /><EnableAuditLog>true</EnableAuditLog><RestrictExport>0</RestrictExport><SourceName>5.2.2 Manage Service Requests_DX_UI.qvw</SourceName></Data><Part>39</Part><AjaxFolder></AjaxFolder></Global>

4/6/2014 14:31:00.2478837 Information <Error />

4/6/2014 14:31:00.2478837 Error The QlikView Server returned a error

4/6/2014 14:31:00.2478837 Information Performance data (CopyFile): Connecting to QVS. (0), DMSAccessRules=5 (0), Uploading file: QlikView AccessPoint - DEV/5.2.2 Manage Service Requests - Diagnostic.qvw (125), Write complete. (84133888 bytes processed) (6911)

4/6/2014 14:31:00.2478837 Error QVS Distribution failed to distribute to all nodes in the QVS Cluster. NodeCount=2

4/6/2014 14:31:00.2478837 Error Distribution to resources failed with errors. Warnings: 0, Errors: 3

Any ideas?  I hope this is an easy one!

2 Replies
jbeierschmitt
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I verified that there are qvw's that do reduce successfully  in other dashboards.

deepak_pillai
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hello Jim,

We are noticing a very similar issue -was this ever resolved for you? If so it would be great to know what fixed it. We are also running 11.2 SR5.

Only difference is, ours is a warning -

Warning

QVS Distribution failed to distribute to one or more nodes in the QVS Cluster, but one node completed with success. NodeCount=1

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks