Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Set Analysis Not Working

The following set analysis statement I am trying to use is not working.  Any ideas?

=Count({$<Skill={'Pro'},Role={'to apply'}>} If(Today() - Max(DateOfIssue) <= 30, Name))

Thanks much!

7 Replies
kiranmanoharrode
Creator III
Creator III

Hi MavRinder,

Declare two Variables:

vToday = Today();

vMaxDateIssue = Max(DateOfIssue);

=Count({$<Skill={"Pro"},Role={"to apply"},30>={"$(vToday)"-"$(vMaxDateIssue)"}>}Name))

Regards,

Kiran

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

you can try like:

=If((Today() - Max(DateOfIssue)) <= 30,Count({$<Skill={'Pro'},Role={'to apply'}>} Name))

Not applicable
Author

Hi Kiran,

I tried this but unfortunately it gives an error at the curly bracket ({) after the 30>=

=Count({$<Skill={"Pro"},Role={"to apply"},30>={"$(vToday)"-"$(vMaxDateIssue)"}>}Name))

Regards,

Not applicable
Author

Hi

I used your formula and am getting the wrong figure.  Just to explain, I count 140 people at 'Pro' skill level, this should reduce when wanting to count the number of people more than 30 days outside the DateOfIssue. but the formula returns 140, therefore the date calculation isn't working as I want it.

Could you assist?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I guess the problem is on today() and Max(DateOfIssue) format, are they in the same format?

If so, the difference between those two is a integer number?

tamilarasu
Champion
Champion

Hi Mavrinder,

Try below,

=If( (Today() - Date(Max(DateOfIssue),'DD-MM-YYYY') )<= 30,

Count({$<Skill={'Pro'},Role={'to apply'}>} Name)

)

If your DateOfIssue field format is like "DD-MM-YYYY hh:mm:ss tt", then you need to try below expression,

=If( (Today() - Max(Date(Date#(DateOfIssue,'DD-MM-YYYY hh:mm:ss tt'),'DD-MM-YYYY') ) )<= 30,

)

Or simply create a variable

Variable Name = vMax

Definition:  =Max(Date(Date#(DateOfIssue,'DD-MM-YYYY hh:mm:ss tt'),'DD-MM-YYYY'))

Then try below expression,

=If( (Today() - '$(vMax)' ) <= 30,

)

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

HI,

Try like this

=Sum({$<Skill={'Pro'},Role={'to apply'}>} Aggr(If(Today() - Max({$<Skill={'Pro'},Role={'to apply'}>} DateOfIssue) <= 30, 1, 0), Name))

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Jagan.