Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikmpate0
Creator II
Creator II

renaming <NPrinting Sheet Label_Page>

All,

Please can  someone tell me how to change the sheetname on nprinting I have checked all the below points but nothing seems to be changing the output.

sheet naming.png

Thank in advance.

regards

M

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
avinashelite

In the edit template option > you can directly add  the sheet name  at the bottom rite?

Are you trying for a dynamic naming > if so you need to have the sheet names stored in the variable and use the same

View solution in original post

7 Replies
avinashelite

In the edit template option > you can directly add  the sheet name  at the bottom rite?

Are you trying for a dynamic naming > if so you need to have the sheet names stored in the variable and use the same

qlikmpate0
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks that worked perfectly. Initially it wasn't allowing me to change it there, but all it well now. thanks

avinashelite

Cool your always welcome

isorinrusu
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Avinash, I've got the sheet name stored in a variable (Customer name), but it doesn't work. I use the variable as the title of the sheet (a text), using the usual <Customer> and it works. But writing this same thing on the sheet name doesn't work - instead of seing the customer name I see the literal text <Customer>. Any idea on why this happens?

avinashelite

Hi Sorin,

As per my knowledge we don't have control on the sheet names...we can use the variable in the sheets but you cannot use the same in the renaming "sheet1" ... we need to give a fixed name in the template

isorinrusu
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Thanks Avinash, I wasn't sure if what I was trying to do was even possible. I'm trying to modify an Excel inform made by other person, so I guess what he was trying to do was to use the Page Feature, although with no success it seems.

Thank you for the tutorial too.