Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview app on apple devices

Hello,

We've recently made a change to get access our Qlikview from Internet.

We've set up a reverse proxy between Internet and Qlikview server.

Using any web broswer, it works fine. But we found that iPad or iPhone app is not able to connect.

The site to access the qlikvew has change from www.blabla.com to www.blabla.com/qlikview

Does anyobody why the iPad/iPhone app is not able to connect to www.blabla.com/qlikview? If using the internet browser on those devices, is able to connect and log on, so there is no problem with the reverse proxy.

Is the app so poor written that can only connect to qlikview servers if is on the main site/domain? Seems me so strange...

Thanks,

4 Replies
marcus_sommer

AFAIK the iPhone/Pad app are outdated and only the browser-versions will be further developed and this might also not giv emuch hope: Re: Ipad plugin name change

- Marcus

roger_stone
Creator III
Creator III

I think the iPhone/iPad apps are no longer supported and really should not be made available any more, as it's quite some time since they were of any use. Qlik are trying to steer everyone down a browser-agnostic route only.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I've seen that the last update to this app was from October 25th this year. Are you really sure it won't be developed anymore?

roger_stone
Creator III
Creator III

That's pretty weird because when we were trying to use it back in March, we were told that it was no longer supported.