Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karthik3
Creator III
Creator III

Can see only two tabs(general and login ) under qlikview server why?

Hi,

Recently we moved our qlikview server and now I see only two tabs(general and login) under system->setup->qlivkiew server. How can I troubleshoot this. I want to see what is the root folder now as I am getting the below error:-

Cluster Join Denied by server name. This could be because of a mismatching version or document root.

(See attached screenshot)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Karthik3
Creator III
Creator III
Author

The Qlikview Services were running on an old machine also when somebody rebooted it overnight. Stopping the services on the old one and rebooting the new one solved the issue.

The problem was :- Two qlikview services running with the same license.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

I recomend you make a fresh install of QVS

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Are you now running two QlikView servers? Without a cluster license?

Karthik3
Creator III
Creator III
Author

No. The VM on which qlikview server was running was dead so we took a backup of the old VM(image) and re-instated to a new one.

Is it that I need to reapply the license on the new one again?

I don't have access to the old VM to uninstall qlikview from it, if at all license is causing the issue

Karthik3
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Can we just repair it? The server has many docs and users to re-install a fresh one.

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Reinstall over an existing may fix (not sure)

Karthik3
Creator III
Creator III
Author

The Qlikview Services were running on an old machine also when somebody rebooted it overnight. Stopping the services on the old one and rebooting the new one solved the issue.

The problem was :- Two qlikview services running with the same license.