Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robert_connelly
Partner - Contributor III

Qlik Sense URL/Hyperlink in Straight Table

Is there any way to have a data value within a field show as a hyper link in a straight table. I have a field that contains a URL for each transaction that can take the user back to the source system. I can see the URL in the table, but it is not a working hyperlink. Is there any way to achieve this in Sense? I've read some discussions on how to do this in QlikView using the '<URL>' function, but that doesn't seem to work in Sense.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Bob

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lee_Matthews
Former Employee
Former Employee

This is now possible with the standard table object in Qlik Sense. Just set the Representation property of the dimension column to URL. Below is a screen shot of the property drop down in the table properties and a sample table containing a calculated column displayed as a URL.

URL Option.png

tablewithlink.png

View solution in original post

14 Replies
linusblomberg
Creator II
Creator II

Did you find a solutions to your question? I don't think it is possible?

Not applicable

I'm also in the need for something that could show clickable URL fields, instead of doing the export, them open, them copy, them paste into the browser...

robert_connelly
Author

Linus/Danilo,

Still have not received an answer for this nor a work around. I was hoping that Sense 2.0 would have this functionality, but unfortunately it does not. If I do find something or hear anything I'll make sure to let you know. 

Thanks

Bob

Not applicable

Thank you Bob. This feature is very VERY usefull since a lot of data today is linked and they only make sense if we can follow those links.

Not applicable

I am facing the same problem too, is there any update for this problem. and also i want to use link to navigation to another whole sheet.

Not applicable

Hi Robert,

In version 2.1 is still not have this function....

Is there any replace solution to do that?

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Batter,

You can navigate to a new sheet using the KPI object by setting the link to sheet options.

You can even navigate using a text object by specifying the Link to the text using the formatting options.

Navigating from a table is not yet available.

Not applicable

Hi Sangram,

Thanks for your suggestions.

Not applicable

Is this feature on the list of things to do ? 🙂 it would be a really useful feature. !