Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
guruprem
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Sending the chart as Body of Email through Nprinting

Hi,

I need to send a mail whenever certain KPI is below its threshold. I would like to use Nprinting for this, Could some guide me how can I achieve that message should send along with chart in email body.

~Guruprem

4 Replies
avinashelite

hi ,

Create a variable for the threshold in the Qlikview and from Nprinting you can simply check this variable value(using the filters) if it below the desired value you can send an email with the report i.e you can capture the chart as an image or you can simple attach a PDF or Excel or HTML report for the same

guruprem
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

You are correct but requirement is that chart should be in body of e-mail rather than attachment. I am just thinking on the line that is that if the HTML report can come to body of mail

Not applicable

the easiest way to put a report in the body of an email is html or qlikview entity report.  You can also build a report in any format like word or excel and ahve the output in html.  You would then embed the report within th email

You can create a filter and make sure you check verify filter so a report does not go out if there is not any data or you can set up a condition and the report is only crated if the condition is met/not met depending on how you set it up

this link may help

How to Control Report Generation with Conditions