Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to get single line above and double line below total row

I am having a Straight Table. I have used interval match to get the totals for my P&L statement.

a1

a2

a3

TOTAL A

B1

B2

B3

TOTAL B

Now for the Totals row I want to show single line above the total and double line below the total. For every total I have a field named status which is 'C' .

I want to use something like If(status='C', then single line above and double line below)

How can it be done.

Thanks in Advance

3 Replies
Stephen_Jasionowski

Tripti -

Which template type are you using? I think what you are trying to do can be accomplished in the PixelPerfect editor. You can set conditional formatting on cells, including borders, given a set of rules like the one for status that you described.

Start here: How to Manage PixelPerfect Conditional Output Formats Using the Formatting Rules Editor

Not applicable
Author

It is not for Nprinting. I want the formatting in Qlikview Chart.

marcus_sommer

You couldn't format a chart-table in this way. You could try to imitate it with empty dummy-rows or with === filled rows but you wouldn't get a "nice" view. If you want really a nice view you need to use many textboxes and adjust they like you want - it's not difficult but it need time.

- Marcus