Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Can I have an option to create blue radio buttons in Qlikview

Can I have an option to create blue radio buttons in Qlikview something like thisimage 5.png

5 Replies
effinty2112
Master
Master

Hi Jyothi,

The nearest thing in Qlikview to radio buttons are listboxes set to 'Always One Selected Value' and Selection style Override set to 'Windows Checkboxes':

Listbox.jpg

On the face of it we can't get you your blue colour. Listboxes follow the QlikView Green, White and Grey logic however with a bit of imagination we can do something that might work for you.

If we create a textbox with the expression

=if(Language = 'English','qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/led_b.png','qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/led.png')

and set the representation to Image and the Layer to 'Top' we can resize this and position it over the green indicator in the 'English' element of the listbox.

If do another one for the Italian with the expression

=if(Language = 'Italian','qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/led_b.png','qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/led.png')

we get get this:

Listbox1.jpg

The selection will change when you click on the words 'English' or 'Italian'. If it must work by clicking on the colours we can do that too with a little more work by adding a Select in Field action to each text box:

Action.jpg

Good luck!

Not applicable
Author

Well it is also possible to change the original green, white and grey, color.  

effinty2112
Master
Master

Not for an individual text box. It can be done for all textboxes but as this moves away from the QlikView standard I dislike this, but it's up to you. If you insist go to Settings > Document Properties, General tab and pick [Custom] in Selection Apperance, Color Scheme and blue now indicates selected.

vikasmahajan

PFA Sample.

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

Like the attached one?