Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Nprinting Cycling Powerpoint

Hi Guys,

I'm a bit stuck , I've created a powerpoint presentation I wanted to cycle on the project field but to have a separate slide for each project.

I followed the advice here and steps and created a page item :https://www.qlikcommunity.com/docs/DOC-13583

Have I missed anything out as I'm still getting one slide result ?

I have no filters or cycling in my report is that the issue ?

Any advice much appreciated !

Sarah

7 Replies
Not applicable
Author

withoug seeing your project it is hard to say

can you psot the qvw and nsq or at least the nsq so we can see the template?

Not applicable
Author

I cannot get to the thread you are referening - have you looked at this article (or is it what you have looked at)

How to Use the Page Feature in Excel and PowerPoint Report Templates

Not applicable
Author

Hi Adam,

Sorry its tricky I can't really share the NSQ here, I followed all the steps in that document but it's not working perhaps I missed some steps before that just wondering if anyone else encountered that problem and how they got around it ?

Thanks

Sarah

Not applicable
Author

powerpoint is tricky and very particular

instead of sending the qvw, would it be possible to post the powerpoint tempalte you are using - I may be able to help by jsut seeing what you have in the template

Not applicable
Author

How to Add Pages Cycled in Multiple Slides

How to Use the Page Feature in Excel and PowerPoint Report Templates

these 2 may help (I am guessing one of them is the one you are referring to)

can you post just the pptx file you are using - I can open it up and hopefully help you figure out why you are not getting seperate slides per project

If you have not done so, I think you need to set the page property on the left to have project and then drag the page info from the left side into the template

Not applicable
Author

sarah

any update on this?

avinashelite

Hi Saran,

IN NPrinting we have the option for CYCLE you can utilize , it will create separate PPT for each .

If you want a single PPT with cycle on project go for LEVEL in NPRinting , this option is available in the template design .Check this link

What is the function of levels in Nprinting?

How to Create One or More Levels in Excel Reports