Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Stretch an image in excel

Hi,

I am building an report using Nprint and I have added an image (that comes from the original qvw) but I cant stretch it.

I have tried use the properties (stretch) but none of them work because the image in the preview disappears, unless I choose the option "Dont fit" but the image comes with its original size.

I also used the max height and width, but none of them worked.

Is there any way for me to re-size the image?  Or the only option is to insert it from excel toolbar? 

Thank you!  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

when you use the stretch property, you will then need to place values in either the width or height fields depending on the option.  The values placed in that field are in pixes, so if you put in a small number, you will not see the iamge.

The images by default should be the same size as they are within the QV application

View solution in original post

4 Replies
andregas
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

The only way I found is resize the image in QlikView for Excel.

In Word or PowerPoint you can use the Fit report option.

Not applicable
Author

when you use the stretch property, you will then need to place values in either the width or height fields depending on the option.  The values placed in that field are in pixes, so if you put in a small number, you will not see the iamge.

The images by default should be the same size as they are within the QV application

Not applicable
Author

The attached is more tailored for powerpoint but based on the stretch option you pick, you would update max width/height in piexels in NPrinting

Image Dimension Management in Microsoft Office Reports

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your feedback Adam!