Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nenadvukovic
Creator III
Creator III

Is this possible?

Hi,

before getting a headache can you please tell me if something like this is possible to get in QlikView?

I got first 3 lines from QV but users want to have the 4th line present for each SKU, preferably in one line.

2015-12-09_23-21-13.png

Thanks in advance. Cheers

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Maybe like attached

View solution in original post

7 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

In general, it should be possible, since it's quite a common task to calculate something like that.

You should be able to find some similar stuff, e.g. searching for Running Balance:

Re: Calculate Running balance

Re: Bank Account Balance

Cumulative in pivot table (financial balance, debtors)

If you post a small sample QVW with some sample data, I believe someone around should be able to help you with the expressions.

nenadvukovic
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks Stefan. The "Cumulative in pivot table" article looks promising.

nenadvukovic
Creator III
Creator III
Author

A strange thing happen. Around noon the QVapp from the Cumulative in pivot table (financial balance, debtors) worked and now it does not. I.e. it shows "Macro running" and nothing happens. Any idea why this happens?

swuehl
MVP
MVP

There is an OnOpen trigger that runs a Macro in the original poster's QVW document.

But I think all the macro code is not needed for the chart and cumulation, I suspect it's a relict of the original application of which the sample app has been derived from.

If you open the app, is there a dialog asking for system access permissions?

edit: I am reattaching the QVW, with all macros and triggers removed.

nenadvukovic
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks.

I got some running balances by weeks but am missing the Balance on hand and OnEarlier Orders to be used as an Opening Balance.

For example:

2015-12-14_23-10-40.jpg

And a test file if you do not mind

Thanks

nenadvukovic
Creator III
Creator III
Author

And the qvw

swuehl
MVP
MVP