Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

NPrinting: charts not properly rendered on Powerpoint

Hi,

I'm having an  issue with NPrinting power point report.

It seems that combo and line charts embedded in container are not properly rendered.

nprint not properly rendered.PNG

please note the this behavior is completely erratic. one time the first 2 objects are grayed out, the other the last one.

at the QVW they are all properly shown. These objects are usually in now time calculated so i think timeout is not the issue here...

Dror

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

We have seen some cases where out put can be affected with the use of a QVP connection rather than a direct source connection. If you are using QVP, please attempt to use direct NPrinting source connection such as:

\\qlikviewserver\qvws\mydata.qvw

or

c:\nprinting\qvws\mydata.qvw

If you continue to experience technical issues, please contact the qlik support desk directly so that this can be investigated at greater length if needed.

Qlik Support

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

7 Replies
prma7799
Master III
Master III

Have you changed anything in QVW file for that chart.

Not applicable
Author

No. The chart is perfectly shown on QVW

prma7799
Master III
Master III

Hi RoiUser‌ , @djk, @recycle1 , @Frank Savino

Can you please look here.

Thanks

Not applicable
Author

I have seen inconsistant issue with objects that are in containers.  something you can try is to have a copy of the object outside of the container and use that object in Nprinting.  Once that object is in the NPritning tempalte, you can hide the object in Qlik or if you place all of the objects on a tab, you can hide the tab

Just make sure you do not hide anything until the object is in NPrinting

Not applicable
Author

I have seen inconsistant issue with objects that are in containers.  something you can try is to have a copy of the object outside of the container and use that object in Nprinting.  Once that object is in the NPritning tempalte, you can hide the object in Qlik or if you place all of the objects on a tab, you can hide the tab

Just make sure you do not hide anything until the object is in NPrinting

Frank_S
Support
Support

We have seen some cases where out put can be affected with the use of a QVP connection rather than a direct source connection. If you are using QVP, please attempt to use direct NPrinting source connection such as:

\\qlikviewserver\qvws\mydata.qvw

or

c:\nprinting\qvws\mydata.qvw

If you continue to experience technical issues, please contact the qlik support desk directly so that this can be investigated at greater length if needed.

Qlik Support

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Frank,

changing the connection protocol seems to do the trick

Dror