cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikmpate0
Creator II
Creator II

missing qlikview doc on accesspoint after nprinting document runs

I have a job running on nprinitng to partial reload a qvw and send out an email to users, this all runs successfully, but when you go to find the document on accesspoint, the document is missing. If I go back into qlikview server and save the document the document reappears in accesspoint.

Has anyone experienced this, does anyone know how to rectify the missing qlikview document from accesspoint? I have attached the log from nprinitng anything else to help I will attach. i can't see nothing in my distribution service log that implies the cals are removed, the NTFS privileges are all intact. confused.com

2 Replies
Not applicable

I have had a similar issue where I ahve an application running on TV monitors but when I run nprinting, the applciation stops

The reason is NPrinting is accessing the save physical qvw.  The solution I am using is a binary load of the applciation that reloads from the original application after it reloads and Nprinting reports from the binary load version - this elimiantes nprinting from accessing the applciation that the user are accessing on AccessPoint

qlikmpate0
Creator II
Creator II
Author

If I copy the qlikview document then it will appear. This is the only document this is happening to, the others are working fine, there must be something else I'm missing.