Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Different selections for different users

Hi,

I am aware that Nprint can generate reports with predefined selections, but can this predefined selections be different for different users?

For example, if I schedule a job to generate a Sales report (targetiing a bar chart object), and I want each sales representative (the user) to receive a document with just its own sales.

Is that possible?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stephen_Jasionowski

Luri -

Yes, each recipient can be assigned their own filters. In your case, each sales rep would have a filter for their own name, userID, etc.

These filters can be assigned manually (How to Add Filters to Recipients) or automatically as part of a recipient import (How to Create and Import Recipients with Filters and Distribution Groups).

Once you have the filters associated with the recipients, you can set up a report task where each recipient will get a copy of the report containing only his/her data as defined by their filters: How to Distribute User Specific QlikView Reports by E-mail

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Stephen_Jasionowski

Luri -

Yes, each recipient can be assigned their own filters. In your case, each sales rep would have a filter for their own name, userID, etc.

These filters can be assigned manually (How to Add Filters to Recipients) or automatically as part of a recipient import (How to Create and Import Recipients with Filters and Distribution Groups).

Once you have the filters associated with the recipients, you can set up a report task where each recipient will get a copy of the report containing only his/her data as defined by their filters: How to Distribute User Specific QlikView Reports by E-mail

Not applicable
Author

Thank you for your response and for the links, it will be useful!