Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik sense Integration in Web Page

Hello All,

I want to Integrate Qlik sense sheets and charts in my ASP web page. For that I am using Single Integration API and for that to work I should have a specific app id for which the sheets and charts have to be displayed. To get app id I am using QRS API. After getting app id I am able to use single API.  But the actual problem is that for all these APIs to work, a qlik ticket is required. I am able to get the ticket through Ticket API but it can be used once only. e.g. to get app id I can use that ticket but to get objects of that app I need another ticket and then if I have to get multiple charts of that app I need a ticket every time.

Secondly, when I have displayed required charts on page, I also want to include reload functionality. Means user can manually reload an app to get latest data to be displayed. For that I am using QRS API and for that again I need ticket.

My question is:  Is there any solution to use ticket only one time and get all these things done at once using only one ticket or is there any other solution to get these tasks done??

I will be very thankful if any one could help.

Waiting for your suggestions,

Abdul Rahman

3 Replies
konrad_mattheis
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

I don't understand that problem. With the ticket you can authorize and can get a Session Coockie. If this Session Cockie is added to every request you don't need a new ticket.

bye

Konrad

Not applicable
Author

Hi Konard,

I have tried using session cookie and I am able to get session cookie but I can't use it to get my apps in server as you can see in source file where I have used this URL  string url = "https://abdullah-pc/qrs/app";  inside Go_Button_Click function to retrieve apps . it does not give any apps Instead it gives the html code for server login page. Can you please help me out??

I am attaching the source files.

Thanks,

Abdulrahman

konrad_mattheis
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

I think your mistake is that you use the result of the webticket direkt as Session cockie.

You have first to call ULR& qlikTicket= and than you will get an response there you will find the session ID, that you can use with "X-Qlik-Session" as a Cookie.

bye

Konrad