Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
guruprem
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

How to drill through other reports in Qlik Sense

Hi,

In Qlik Sense while drilling down the information , is is possible to go into one more Qlik sense report and start analysisng. I mean, I wanna achieve similar functionality of Transfer State in Qlikview.

Regards

Guruprem

17 Replies
vadimtsushko
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

john_tremper
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi Sangram,

I like this solution and am able to get it to work in my dev environment.  I have a sheet with a graph and the hyper link.  Any selection that are made on the graph are passed through to the report on the hyper link.  However, when I publish the reports the link seems to lose any selections that were made on the originating report.  Do you know if there is a fix for this?

Thanks in advance!

rajeshkumar
Contributor II
Contributor II

please explain bit simple.I am not able to understand Thanks.
rajeshkumar
Contributor II
Contributor II

I tried to achieve several ways to drill through.I am not able to do.please could you explain  simple example &how to do achieve this one please explain.

thanks

rajeshkumar
Contributor II
Contributor II

i am not able to achieve Text object and link the URL to it.please explain easy way .thanks.
rajeshkumar
Contributor II
Contributor II

I tried to install Sense Navigation.I am not able to do& not understand  please send  Simple  example

Thanks

rajeshkumar
Contributor II
Contributor II

Nikhil_Qlik
Contributor
Contributor

@vadimtsushko : Commas are replaced by %2c in url for dimension values, how to avoid it ?