cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erikzions
Creator
Creator

Nprinting Cycle with Two Dasbhoards

I have to cycle through two dashboards linking the cycle group between each.  For example, I need to cycle through salesmen on both dashboards.  Right now it is doing a cartesian product between salesmen.  I need it to do both with the same salesman.  It would take far to long to do it for all combinations.  Is this possible?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

NPrinting has the capability to link fields between two or more QVWs or better known as 'MultiDoc'.

You can use linked fields as a cycle filter.

Here are a few of tutorials on the subject.

How to Use Linked Fields with Keep All Values

How to Use Linked Fields with Keep All Matching Values Only

How to Create Simple Excel Reports with Objects from Multiple QlikView Documents

I've just tested and it works nicely. Just remember that cycles are much slower than using Recipient filters for report distribution. Here is a link for that method as well. You can use linked fields there also.

How to Distribute User Specific QlikView Reports to User Folders

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

NPrinting has the capability to link fields between two or more QVWs or better known as 'MultiDoc'.

You can use linked fields as a cycle filter.

Here are a few of tutorials on the subject.

How to Use Linked Fields with Keep All Values

How to Use Linked Fields with Keep All Matching Values Only

How to Create Simple Excel Reports with Objects from Multiple QlikView Documents

I've just tested and it works nicely. Just remember that cycles are much slower than using Recipient filters for report distribution. Here is a link for that method as well. You can use linked fields there also.

How to Distribute User Specific QlikView Reports to User Folders

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
erikzions
Creator
Creator
Author

Perfect,  thanks.