cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nprinting doesn't insert all rows into Excel

Hi everyone.

I´m using Nprinting to distribute Excel reports. I´m usig filters to send the information but Nprinting doent insert all rows into Excel.

Suppose that after applying filter in QlikView the result is one pivot table with 12 rows and after receiving the email and open the excel file only shows 11 rows. No matter if I change the filter value, Nprinting always attach an excel file without one row.

Is it a configuration issue or is it a Nprinting Bug?

Thank you!

4 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Daniel,

I would encourage you to contact the Qlik Support Desk directly to report this issue if you feel that it may be a bug issue. We are better equipped to handle such investigations from  there.

Just click the link below and follow the steps and prompts to enter your case.

Qlik Support

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Frank

I testing once again, I attached an XLSX and a CSV file, the first one contains 11 rows and the second one contains 12 rows.

Not applicable
Author

Daniel,

If you can replicate the error which it seems you can, please contact support as Frank suggested at the link above.

Best

Aran

Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi Daniel

We need to have more information. Please contact the Qlik support desk and send your NSQ, QVW and report template there.

We cannot perform in depth support services from the Qlik Community.

Qlik Support

Thank you for your cooperation.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!