Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Nprinting filters > value

Hi Expert

I want to create a filter in nprinting that only show if the dias Mora > 822, What is the correct way to create this filter, is possible?

thank you a lot

Attach image that i created a filter to show

Thank you a lot

Fernando K.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stephen_Jasionowski

Fernando -

Your best bet may be to create this filter in QlikView as a bookmark with a dynamic search expression. See the following tutorial: How to Create QlikView Bookmark Filters Using Dynamic Search Expressions

View solution in original post

21 Replies
Stephen_Jasionowski

Fernando -

Your best bet may be to create this filter in QlikView as a bookmark with a dynamic search expression. See the following tutorial: How to Create QlikView Bookmark Filters Using Dynamic Search Expressions

jyothish8807
Master II
Master II

Hi Fernando,

Try to apply the >822 filter at QV level and export the chart in Nprinting, so you can avoid this filter. I am not sure if you can create a customized filter in Nprinting. Solution suggested by @Stephen should work, its new for me also.

Thanks for the share stephen

Regards

KC

Best Regards,
KC
Not applicable

another option in additiona to Stephen's suggetion is to create a filter in Nprinting but isntead of selecting a value from a lsit of fields, you can write your own expression within the filter

Stephen_Jasionowski

Please note that if you take this approach, the expression in the filter can only return a single value, not an array.

So in the case where you are looking for all Mora > 822, this cannot be done with an expression inside the NPrinting filter.

fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master
Author

Hi stephen, but if i want all that > 822, (more than 1 result) it can be done using a bookmark as you said at first?

thank you a lot

Fernando K.

Stephen_Jasionowski

Yes, in that case the bookmark filter can return an array of dynamic values based on the expression you use in QlikView

fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master
Author

I am testing right now!

Thank you a lot

Fernando K.

fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master
Author

Hi Stephen, one more question

i create the filter base in the bookmark, now i see the object in my excel report but i see empty, is there any way that the object DO NOT APPEAR if the value is less than xxx value?

see the image attached to see how i see now, i only want the chart if it is for example more than >822

thank you a lot.

Fernando

Not applicable

There is a verify filter option that will only create the report if there is data.  You can possibly create a condition for the report and only send it out if the condition is met/not met, usch as whether or not there are items in an object/chart