Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hareeshkumar_gv
Contributor III
Contributor III

List box border issue in qlikview

Hi,

I am using List box with border width zero and caption active color and in active color transparent to 100(Lay out Using in Simplified). And I am using Desktop vesrion SR12,  When i opened in webview i am not getting border as per requirement. but my server is sr8, after deployed into server, i am getting right side border of listbox in accees point, Some times I am getting and some times I am not getting, some times i am getting star symbol  along with border only at right side of the list box, can any one help on this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jyothish8807
Master II
Master II

Hi Hareesh,

There there more than 1000 bugs and changes made in sr12 as compared to sr8. Try to open the plugin version in IE11 or lower version and see.

It gives the best output.

Regards

KC

Best Regards,
KC

View solution in original post

8 Replies
roger_stone
Creator III
Creator III

Can you post some sample code or a screenshot?

hareeshkumar_gv
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

WEB view

webview.png

Normal view

Normal view.png

jyothish8807
Master II
Master II

Hi Hareesh,

There there more than 1000 bugs and changes made in sr12 as compared to sr8. Try to open the plugin version in IE11 or lower version and see.

It gives the best output.

Regards

KC

Best Regards,
KC
hareeshkumar_gv
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Clients are using AJAX version, Is there any solution to this.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Posting a sample app, might help us to understand and solve the issue

Not applicable

Have faced this issue many times working on access point.

Generally for list boxes having a single row but multiple columns show an additional right border. I had confirmed with support Team that that is a bug

but start symbol error ...Never faced this.

hareeshkumar_gv
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

Please check the attached app for sample, and open in other than SR12, then only we can see the right side border of the list box,

hareeshkumar_gv
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Yes Khushboo, The stars are the scroll bar, On first time open in access point, some list boxes are showing only one value with scroll bar(like start sybmol), The list box automatically resizing with one value even it have more values. After refresh the page, its showing as per UI design size