Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
surendra_masupa
Contributor III
Contributor III

Google pie chart extension query

Hi Folks,

I've got Google Pie chart extension. However it doesn't show the values on the slices, instead it shows the percentage values.

Pls can someone help me to modify the extension to show the values instead of percentage figures?

Thanks in advance!

Surendra

4 Replies
Not applicable

I am not familiar with the extension but if it is like the QV standard pie chart (other charts as well), there may be an option that telss you whether or not to show in a percentage.  In standard QV it is on the Expression tab - the field is called 'Relative' - if this is checked, tha value is shown as a percent - does this extension have something similar(I cannot isntall it)

surendra_masupa
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Adam

Thanks for your response. I'm aware of the native pie chart object in QlikView, but I've to admit it doesn't look good at all. And I wanted to give a try with the Google Pie chart extension which looks amazing, but can't get it to show only the numbers.

Thank you!

Not applicable

unfortuantely I may not be much help since I cannot isntall to extension.  Have you tried some of the other formats of the native charts - There are some that do come out looking pretty good

Not applicable

below is a sample of each of the native styles (did not include any of the rings)