Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Grid chart

Hi all,

my aim is to plot the Avg(km) and Avg(Seniority) of some veichles according to two variables:

1) the satisfaction level: a four level variable  ranging from "very dissatisfied (overall 1-4)" to "very satisfied (overall 9-10)"

2) the contribution achieved: a three level variable meaning: "complete reimbursement"; "partial reimbursement"; "no reimbursed"

I would have a graph like the following:

- Y= seniority

- X= km

Points in the chart define the average km and seniority for the i-group. Each group is reppresented by the two variable explained before (satisfaction level and contribution achieved).

Cattura.PNG

I get the chart by creating three different chart, one for each contribution level. But it is not working properly. Enclosed a qvw example to better understand my point:

1) i.e., how can I set my chart so that cases with a very low satisfaction (overall 1-4) should be reppresented with black colour? Should I specify this requirement in the expressions property or in the dimension one? In the example exnclosed it seems that only the colour tab is the driver, but I don't like that.

2) Is there a way to get the same result with one single chart?

Thank you for your help!

All the best (and happy new year!!!)

Sabrina

0 Replies