Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Server installation

Dear All,

I am new for Qlikview  and planning to install the qlikview on 3 serves as an my client requirement,

one publisher and two servers licences.

two  servers are using different set of applications and i need to use same publisher for both the server.

Could you please advice how i can implement this and what type of license  needed.

Regards,

Suresh.

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Go through the attached Server Reference Manual, everything mentioned stepe by step:

QlikView Server Reference Manual

QlikView Server Reference Manual_ENG.pdf

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Licenses: 1 QlikView Server Enterprise Edition + 1 Additional QlikView Server Enterprise Edition (Cluster license) + 1 Publisher license. Install each one of them on a separate machine. Especially useful for the cluster set-up is chapter 17 Clustering QlikView Servers in the Server Reference Manual.

Publisher: configure your publisher machine to reload all documents and publish them to a shared document folder (on your network). In the reload task (System->Performance tab), you can specify for each document on which node it will be available. The default is "On all nodes".

This is only free advice. If you are serious about obtaining an enterprise QlikView set-up, contact your Qlik partner. They can provide you with specific information that applies to your situation, and the best possible set of products & licenses.

Best,

Peter