Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
simotrab
Creator III
Creator III

QMC partial data visualization

Hi community!

I'm working on QMC and I have a question about an app I'm creating.

Let's simplify to explain.

My app has data about selling of a company, in this company there are a chief and two agents, and the data of the app are about the selling performances of the two agents. Here a very simple example:

Agent perfomance

A        xa

B        xb

The app has more datas obviously, and many graphics in differents sheets.

My question is:

I would like that the chief can see the whole app with the data of the two agents, I would like that the agents can see the whole app as the chief (same sheets and graphics), but only his performance (not allowed to see the performances of the other agent): for example in a sheet with a KPI sum(performance), chief sees xa+xb, A sees xa, B sees xb, and A and B are not allowed to see each other performances or the sum of them.

Summarizing:

chief sees all sheets and graph, and all the data. Example: sheet1, KPI sum(performance), result: xa+xb

A sees all the sheets and graph, but only his performances. Example: sheet1, KPI sum(performance), result: xa

B sees all the sheets and graph, but only his performances. Example: sheet1, KPI sum(performance), result: xb

Is there any way to do this?

Thanks a lot

1 Solution
6 Replies
Not applicable

good morning,

You are looking for Section Access

This will give you the results you want.

simotrab
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks a lot but it seems that those docs are about QlikView, and I'm using QlikSense. Is it correct also for QlikSense?

Not applicable

Yes - I use Qlik Sense.

It doesn't work for Qlik Sense Desktop though!

simotrab
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Many thanks Sangram!

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Always Welcome!